We are currently seeking a Level 1 Insurance Broker for our Sylvan Lake, Alberta office.
Lakestone Insurance Brokers is seeking for a new team member who will excel in our new, progressive, and high paced environment. We are searching for someone who is excited about the future and is driven to succeed by over achieving and exceeding customer expectations. We serve our clients like they are family with genuine interest and integrity – a virtue and moral principle that guides us in our decisions. With professional and personal service, we have a commitment to pursuing excellence by providing the best possible insurance solutions.
Lakestone Insurance takes pride in our specializations which include Agricultural, Commercial, Church, Auto, School and Personal insurance. We have extended our insurance expertise across Western Canada with brokerage locations in Manitoba as well as Saskatchewan.
- Completed Auto and Personal Lines Transactions
- Solicit and obtain expiry dates to cross sell Personal Lines and Commercial Lines products
- Offer exceptional customer service providing necessary information in order to allow potential clients the ability to make fully informed and knowledgeable decisions.
- Resolve client/account inquiries and issues in a timely and professional manner
- General office and administrative duties
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a sales role on a full range of personal insurance products
- Level 1 General Insurance License – or actively working towards
- Experienced in Outlook, Excel, and Word. Policy Works and Power Broker would also be an asset
Attributes and Skills
- Time Management skills, Goal oriented, Self-directed, Interpersonal relationship skills.
- Self starter with the ability to work independently as well in a team setting
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Accurate and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and strong communication skills
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume in confidence by e-mail to: